Position: ReactJS developer
Location: Ukraine, Kharkiv
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development;
- Expertise in React;
- Experience consuming JSON APIs;
- Familiarity with testing with tools like Jest or Mocha;
- Familiarity with OAuth will be a plus.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid sick leaves and holidays;
- Competitive salary based on your experience level;
- In-house English courses;
- Low-stress environment;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Great opportunities for professional development and career growth;
- Team building and corporate events;
- Long term employment
- we have been in business for 17 years and do not fire people if specific project ends;
- Convenient locations.
- Solving, designing and implementing technical solutions;
- Active collaboration within project development with the team.
About the project:
The software we develop is a scheduling and client management SaaS product. It is used by companies from different industries, such as gyms, martial arts schools, music schools etc. The software offers a number of web widgets to be embedded to client’s websites (no matter what technology the website is built on). One example is a widget that shows classes schedule, allows to see the schedule, view class details, book appointments.