Volo Innovations is a member management software tool designed to efficiently manage gyms and fitness centers.
Volo Innovations (acquired by Member Solutions, a part of Jonas Software in 2012) was initiated as a startup in Vancouver, Canada.
2007 - 2012
The founders of Volo were gym-owners Nikki and Barry Layton - they were looking for a solution to manage the operations of their gym but could not find a product that would meet their needs. Therefore, they decided to create a new SaaS application for themselves and other gym owners.
Integrio Systems was responsible for 100% of the product development. Volo became one of the leading applications for web-based billing and scheduling for fitness clubs. The functionality included:
- Scheduling - Integrated scheduling and billing automatically tracks all sessions to customers' accounts and payroll.
- Billing - simplified, seamless invoicing, purchases, cancellations, and membership fees get added to member accounts automatically.
- Accurate invoicing can be done within seconds.
- Marketing - the functionality made for gyms to stay in touch with existing members and prospect new clients - including customizable newsletters, notifications and more.
- Reporting - instant access to relevant business reports which helps users see how their business is growing. The analytics functionality allows retrieving insights into staff demand, new memberships, existing memberships value and so on.
- Member Portal - allows gym members to manage their own schedules. Includes appointment time changing, purchasing additional sessions, or signing up for new classes and more.
By 2012 Volo Innovations has become a huge success on Canadian and US markets. The company was noticed and acquired by Member Solutions (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jonas Software) to expand its presence in the personal training, sports therapy, and boot camp segments.
As a part of the acquisition due diligence process, Volo’s source code developed by Integrio successfully passed independent third party code review / audit for scalability and security. After the acquisition, Integrio and Member Solutions maintained a partnership that lasts today - Integrio continues developing new functionality for the system. Due to good performance on the project, Integrio was selected to work on numerous products across the portfolio of Member Solutions parent company - Jonas Software.
Mobiry is an AI-powered solution designed for brands active in omni-channel retail them boost sales and ROI.
Cam Tran is a Canadian company specializing in manufacturing, repair and renewal of all types of oil filled distribution transformers.
123Signup is a market-leading SaaS solution for event & association management.